26.9.08

anathema of pain

my first ever dark piece,or my first ever piece that qualified as poetry. it was posted on my old blog on june the 28th,'06

For generations that go untold
Seven secrets only Dead Omens know
Must I lift and blaze my soul
So that I can live the glow

Seventh night I touch the sky
Reach within, up and outside
Broken spirit’s sole despair
Chains unseen don’t let me dare

Must I always feel the pain?
Must I always go through the game?
Is it pain that I seek to suffer?
Or morbid visions your blindness covers?

Seventh night I touch myself
Reach out while I feel inside
Palm of fear, I brace my heart
Withdraw myself close, need to hide

Writhe on ground, my one winged soul
White dove, spit out coal
Black and intense, throwing up
Blood in black; vomit out
Then stiff it stayed as a stone
Inward out, it lay droned
Life oozing out…..

For generations that go untold
Seven secrets only witches know
Must I recall, with them I share
The story of my one winged soul in despair.

Abscess memory oozing out…
Abscess memory forming up…
Faculties demented, life's retarded.
Faculties designate, faculties disengage…
Possessions, beliefs overthrown..
Lines crisscross, life overboard..
Bottom of my marine floor
Eject, rise and explode.

Swallow glycerin down my throat
Prussic infliction, concomitant throes
Poisoned Jessamine causing interruption
Mega cycles of brain conception
Watching every line turn pale
Deconstructing every vein.

Seventh night I touch my senses
Routine was the irony in the menses
Don’t look over my guarding fences
Living fallacies, playing with senses

Razor blade life
Rusted twin edged sides
Slit coarse, open wide.
Cutting deep, blue frozen pride

Feed me, I’d kill myself
Touch me, I’d rip my sides
Serpents such beauty unseen
Dancing stoned, senselessly around me
Fogy misty darkness, lit fire bright

Barbiturates to calm down,
Bury me deep in round
Dead, put me in my grave
Pour acid over, seep down to corrugate
End the misery of my one winged soul.

For generations that go untold
14 secrets only the esoteric know
This one I have shared with you
So now you shall suffer and blaze your soul..

posted by 30 seconds to decay.. at 12:10 PM

No comments: