29.9.08

There’s nothing in this world that can make this pain cease or restrict to abeyance but that one evasive drag of my past that I have very discomfortingly stashed away, buried deep down and vowed never to look at it again. An approach, quintessential of an escapist, which has left me more helpless and drug dependent than I could have surmised before I inadvertently engaged this scheme. I will pound my head against a rock, head bang against my obdurate school of thoughts, relive any atrocity I must have dwelt in; I will not do it anymore.
I think an Aspirin will do the needful justice to the feeling in my ulterior lobes. I wish I could resort to psychotropic drugs and let it all wash away, like a desolated despot waiting for the calling, a deluge unleashed in its most pious form actuated to wash every thing, feeling away, unconfined and never sated. However digressing from this sagacious indulgence, I’d rather stick to an Aspirin right now.
I guess it the salience that keeps this soreness toxic independent; I guess it’s the anxiety that never ceases..

No comments: